Monday, January 26, 2009

London, Lost, Love, Haa.. Laugh:)

She said Bank Station. Was a straight walk down the road from St. Pauls cathedral. That should have been simple. Thanks to my screwed up Sony Ericcson 580i whose SIM holder had gone loose, I was with no mobile connection. I reached the Bank Station at the end of the road. I waited and looked around. I asked some whether there were more exits from the Bank Station. Pointed me one on the opposite road. I hopped and in dismay, looked around. Then I asked a nice looking man (just a coincidence:)). He said there were many as 8 Exits..! In the cold and in the confusion I noticed a lock of white hairs on his forehead, but he was Handsome as I saw in movies. I asked him for his phone to call her and he glided it into my hands. I made the call, Thanked him. He left but his face lingered. I found her but did not lose my heart. She had his number.But really... Like P.R says we Indians find all of them handsome. They are. Of course I saw the Tower Bridge and Tower of London, but it was something else that had made my day.:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment